Geekria UltraShell Headphone Case for ATH, Panasonic, Pioneer, Onkyo, Roland Headphones, Replacement Large Hard Shell Travel Carrying Bag with Inner Sponge
- Maximum compatible headphones dimensions (case inside): 9.25 x 8.07 x 4.52 inches ( 23.5 X 20.5 X 11.5 cm )
- Engineered hard EVA shell protects against drops, impacts or crushes.
- Internal mesh pocket conveniently stores cables, chargers, AMP, earpads, adapters, iPod and other accessories.
- Case designed to fit Pioneer Roland RH300V, RH300, RHA30, HDJ1500n, HDJ1500s, HDJ2000, HDJ2000mk2s, Audio Technica ATHW1000Z, ATHR70x, ATHL5000, ATHAG1X, ATHADG1X, ATHAd900x case. A good replacement or upgrade of the original headphones case.
- If the case doesn't fit or break within one year, Geekria will replace or refund. No question asked.
Product DescriptionCompatible Headphones:
- Panasonic RP-DJ600,RP-DH1200,thchnics pro case
- Audio Technica ATH-M50X, ATH-R70x, ATH-W1000Z, ATH-AG1X , ATH-Ad900x case
- Onkyo ES-HF300 case
- Pioneer HDJ-1500n,HDJ-1500s,HDJ-2000,HDJ-2000mk2-s case
- Roland RH-300V,RH-300,RH-A30 case
And many other headphones
- Headphone case only, Headphones are not included.
- 1 x Panasonic Headphones Case
(Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)
This product is sold exclusively by GeekriaDirect. Only buy from GeekriaDirect store to get genuine Geekria(TM) products with superb customer service.
We Also Recommend
Geekria UltraShell Headphone Case for Sennheiser HD800, HD700, HD650, HD600, Beyerdynamic T1, DT1990 pro, DT1770 pro, DT880, ATH W3000ANV, W5000, Full Size Hard Shell Large Headset Carrying Case
Geekria UltraShell Case for Sennheiser HD599, HD598CS, HD280PRO, HD 599 SE Headphones, Replacement Protective Hard Shell Travel Carrying Bag with Room for Accessories
Geekria UltraShell Case for AfterShokz Xtrainerz, Aeropex, Air Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Replacement Protective Hard Shell Travel Carrying Bag with Room for Accessories
Geekria UltraShell Gaming headset Case for SteelSeries Arctis Pro, Arctis 7, ASTRO Gaming A50, A40, Turtle Beach Elite 800X, HyperX Cloud Flight, Revolver, CORSAIR Void PRO, with Space for Parts