Geekria Headphone Aluminium Wall Mount, Gaming Headsets Holder, Earphone Hook Under Desk, Gaming Headset Hanger, Stand for Most Headphones, Like AirPod Max, BOSE, SONY, JVC (5PCS Silver)
- Attractive and durable: Beautifully made, Machined Aluminum, capable of holding small and large headphones without bending or breaking. The front end of the ear hanger is flexible and can guarantee certain robustness.
- Methods to install: Holds securely side of your desk/wall/table / Board, using strong 3M VHB two-sided tape and Fix on with screws.
- Universal compatibility: Fit for Bose nc700, 700, QC35 II, Sony WH-1000XM4, WH-1000XM3, B&O H9i, H9, H8, Sennheiser MOMENTUM 3 Wireless, and most other headphones. And it could be used to hold other things such as coiled up cords, lightweight purse, or shopping bag.
- Space-saving storage: Keep your headphones easy to reach, ideal for home, work, school, or cyber cafes.
- Package Contents: Headphones Stand X 1
Product DescriptionCompatible with (but not limited to):
- ATH-MSR7, ATH-MSR7b, ATH-MSR7GM, ATH-MSR7NC, ATH-MSR7BK Stand
- ATH-ANC700BT, ATH-SR50, ATH-SR50BT, ATH-SR30BT, ATH-SR30BTBK, ATH-SR30BTGY Stand
- AKG K701, K702, Q701, K812 Stand
- AirPods Max headphones stand
- Bose nc700, 700, QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II, QC35 II Stand
- B&O H95, H9i 3 Gen, H9i, H9, H8, H7 H6, H4, H2 Stand
- Bowers & Wilkins P5, B&W P5, PX Stand
- Denon AH-D7200, AH-D9200 Stand
- Plantronics BackBeat GO 810, GO 600 Noise-Isolating Headphones Stand
- Sony WHCH700N, WH-1000XM3, WH-1000XM2, MDR-1000X, MDR1000X/B, MDR1000X/C Stand
- Sony M1ST, 1RNCMK2, MDR1A, MDR-1A, MDR-1A/B, MDR-1AM2 Stand
- Sony WHXB900N, MDRXB950BT, MDRXB950BT/B, MDRXB950BT/L, MDRXB950BT/R Stand
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM 3 Wireless, MOMENTUM 2 Wireless, MOMENTUM 3, MOMENTUM 2 Stand
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, PXC 550 Wireless, PXC 480 Stand
- Crusher ANC, Crusher Wireless, Hesh3, Crusher 360 Stand
And many other headphones
- Headphone Holder only, Headphone is not included
- 1 x Headphone Wall Mount
*The product is an aftermarket product made by Geekria. It does not bear any trademarks that are owned by the original headphone company, and the seller is not affiliated with the headphone company, in any way