Geekria Headband Cover Replacement for Bose QuietComfort 35 II, QC35, QuietComfort 25, QC25 Headphones / Headband Protector / Headband Cover Cushion Pad Repair Part, Easy DIY Installation
- No tool needed. Fits over the original headband and zip up in place. Don't need to remove the original headband.
- Can be used to cover your wear out headband or protect it from scratch.
- This headband is compatible with Bose QuietComfort35II, QuietComfort35 (Series I), QC35, QuietComfort25, QC25 Headphones.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.3 inches (17 x 8.5 cm), Color: Black
- Package Contents: Headphone Headband Cover x 1
Product DescriptionCompatible Headphones:
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series 2 Gaming Headset Headband
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II, QuietComfort 35 (Series I), QC35II, QC35, QC 35 Headband
- Bose QuietComfort 25, QC25, QC 25 Headband
- Headphone Headband Cover x 1
- Headphone Headband only, Headphone is not included.
(Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)
We Also Recommend
Geekria Headband Cover, Compatible with Turtle Beach ELITE PRO, Ear Force Stealth 600, Stealth 700, Recon 320, X12, XO SEVEN, XP500, Ear Force PX24 Gaming Headset Replacement / Easy Installation
Geekria Headband Cover Replacement for Sony MDR-V6, MDR-V600, MDR-V900, MDR-Z600, MDR-7506, MDR-7509, MDR-CD900ST Headphones / Headband Protector Sleeve / Easy Installation No Tool Needed
Geekria Headband Cover Compatible with Audio-Technica ATH M50x, M50xBT, M50xPB, M50xWH, M50xBB Headphones / Headphone Headband Protector Repair Parts / Easy DIY Installation No Tool Needed (Black)
Geekria Replacement Headband Cover for V-MODA Crossfade LP, Crossfade M-100, Crossfade Wireless, Crossfade LP2 Headphones / Headband Protector Repair Parts / Easy DIY Installation No Tool Needed