Geekria Apollo 4.4mm Balanced Female to 3.5mm Balanced Male Adapter Cord / 5 Cores Conversion Audio Cable, Aluminum Alloy Casing, PP Yarn-Braided Upgrade Cable (Black, 0.4FT)
Contact us for wholesale and business price.
- The Upgrade cord converts your 4.4mm Balanced to a 3.5mm Balanced.
- High Quality PP yarn-braided cable, aluminum alloy casing, with 3.5mm male and 4.4mm female aluminum alloy casing plug.
- For simple connectivity, allows you to enjoy your favorite 4.4mm Balanced earphone headset on some 3.5mm Balanced audio/video player device
- Suitable for Balancing Music Player Devices.
- Cable Length: 5.5 inches (14cm), Package Content: Upgrade cable Adapter x 1
- Low-frequency control, high analytical power, strong sound density and texture.
- The sound field is wide and air is very good.
- The sound is exquisite and natural, the tone is full and round, not fluttered, smooth and delicate.
- The analytic force is good, the foundation is good, careful, sweet, fresh, thorough, halcyon. - It has a balanced sense, extremely high purity and a clean texture.
- Besides, the high-frequency details, line sense and sound field are outstanding in terms of clarity, transparency and real sense.
- Headphones Upgrade Cable only, Headphone is not included.
- 1 x 3.5mm Male to 4.4mm Female Upgrade Adapter Cable
We Also Recommend
Geekria QuickFit Audio Cable with Mic Compatible with Skullcandy Hesh 3, Hesh 2, Crusher, Grind Cable, 3.5mm Aux Replacement Stereo Cord with Inline Microphone and Volume Control (4 ft/1.2 m)
Geekria QuickFit Audio Cable Compatible with Sennheiser Game ONE, Game Zero, PC 373D, GSP 350, GSP 500, GSP 600 Headsets Cord, 3.5mm Y-Splitter Replacement Cord, Gaming Headset Cable (Black 5.6FT)
Geekria QuickFit Audio Cable Compatible with Audio-Technica ATH-M50x ATH-M40x ATH-M50 ATH-M60x ATH-M40 ATH-M70x Cable, 2.5mm Aux Replacement Stereo Cord (4 ft/1.2 m)
Geekria Audio Cable Replacement Compatible with Sony MDR-7506 7509 V6 V600 V700 V900 Headphones Coiled Repair Cable / Spring Replacement Cord (Black 3.8FT)